With just 50 days left until the start, Ealing Council is encouraging residents to get behind this year’s Ealing Summer Festival by following it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Facebook users could be in with a chance of winning a pair of comedy tickets simply by liking the ealing_summer page on Facebook by 4pm Friday, 10 July. (Conditions apply)
The Ealing Summer team will be sharing 50 pictures from past festivals across all of its social media accounts as well as sharing breaking news about this year’s festivals. Search ealing_summer to join the 50 day countdown which starts today (Friday, 15 May).
The stunning summer line-up of community carnivals, comedy and live music events, take place in some of the borough’s most loved parks.
Councillor Bassam Mahfouz, cabinet member for transport, environment and leisure, said: “The 50 days countdown is a great way to get a real flavour of the events. If you are not already following the Ealing Summer team, do it today and you could be in with a chance of winning some comedy festival tickets.”
Do not miss out on updates over the coming weeks – follow Ealing_Summer or visit www.ealingsummer.com for a full guide to the festivals, artist details and schedules.
Dates for Ealing Summer Festivals 2015:
- Greenford Carnival – Saturday, 4 July, Greenford, UB6
- Ealing Beer Festival – Wednesday, 8 to Saturday, 11 July, Walpole Park, W5
- Acton Carnival – Saturday, 11 July, Acton Park, W3
- Comedy – Friday, 17 to Saturday, 18 July and Wednesday, 22 to Friday, 24 July, Walpole Park, W5
- Blues Festival – Saturday, 25 to Sunday, 26 July, Walpole Park, W5
- Jazz Festival – Wednesday, 29 July to Sunday, 2 August, Walpole Park, W5
- London Mela – Sunday, 6 September, Gunnersbury Park, W3
Facebook ticket competition conditions: The draw will take place once the deadline has closed, and only the winners will be notified. Winning names will appear at www.ealingsummer.com Employees of Ealing Council are excluded from the competition and may not take part.